Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant through the Center for Pediatric Sleep Management. Founder of Happy Little Ones
Pediatric Sleep Consultant
“I work with parents to improve their child’s overall sleep. Have you ever heard the phrase, “I wish my baby came with a manual?” Well I’m here to provide you with the sleep manual that should have come with your child after they were born! I focus on gentle sleep solutions, positive reinforcement, responding to your child, building a strong bond between you and your child, and giving you the tools needed to have a healthy and happy little one!
I strive to educate parents about safe sleep practices, healthy sleep hygiene, optimal sleep environment, and to help manage parent’s expectations about age appropriate sleep behaviors.
It is my honor to be a part of your parenting team and village. Together, we will reach your child’s sleep goals so everyone is sleeping again!”
- Sleep: Newborn, Infant, Baby, Toddler, Preschool and School Age.
- Development: Infant, Baby, Toddler
- Infant Feeding through the first year
- Preschool Gymnastics
- FREE 15 minute call with Anna– Want to see if working together is the right fit for your family, your sleep goals, and your budget? Schedule this 15 minute call to go over to learn more about the sleep consulting process and packages. I will help you find what best fits YOU.
- $125 ASK ME ANYTHING CALL– This is a Q&A style phone call that is 60 minutes long. You ask the sleep questions about your child, and I answer them!
- $525 THE ESSENTIALS– Need someone to hold your hand and walk you through the process of teaching your child optimal sleep habits? This two week sleep consultation is for you! You will have a detailed questionnaire to help me create your child’s personalized sleep plan to help you reach your sleep goals. We will go over your sleep plan in a 60 minute consultation call so you are ready and confident to implement it on Day 1. You will have my support, guidance, accountability, and unbiased and non judgmental support through two weeks of text support (9am-9pm EST), along with one 30 minute check in phone call, and one 60 minute final phone call so you are confident to move forward without me. Together, we will get you the sleep your family deserves.
- $599 THE ULTIMATE– Do you need guidance, a plan, and the ultimate level of support to reach your child’s sleep goals? Then this two week sleep consultation is the ULTIMATE package for you! You will receive everything in The Essentials package, PLUS an additional 30 minute (two 30 minute calls altogether) check in call, AND an email check in a month after our two week consultation is complete so you have the opportunity to ask 3 more sleep questions!
For schools and for companies:
- $500/presentation (1.5 hour presentation/30 min q/a)
If you are interested, please contact her to discuss your specific needs.