Working parents need their employers’ support
Working parents have been stretched out thin during the pandemic. And although the world is re-opening, the work-life borders have been shattered over the past year, making it a necessity for a newfound balance between work and family environment.
of Working Parents with children under 10 are considering leaving the workforce or considering downshifting their career
of Working Parents Experience Burnout
of Millennials say they would leave a job if an employer did not offer adequate family benefits
Supporting employees’ well-being is key… Today more than ever!
Let’s create a positive cycle!
When employees feel like they can bring their whole selves to work, they are*:
- Happier in their job
- More optimistic about their company’s commitment to gender equality
- Less likely to consider downshifting their role or leaving the workforce
Our experts are here to help you help your employees
Catalog of Conferences
Each conference is available live and can be recorded. Topics can be customized to your specific need. Starting at $3000 per conference.
Not sure what your employees need? Contact us, we can help with our survey!
Getting Work Done
- Manage your stress at home to work more efficiently. Dr. Molly O’Shea, M.D. Pediatrician
- The power of presence at work and at home. Erika Friday, Life Organizer Coach
- Keeping your children engaged while you work, Elaine Chung, Play & Personality Expert
- Making “Work from home” work for you. Dr. Molly O’Shea, M.D. Pediatrician
Avoid Burnout at Home and at Work
- .How to avoid burnout. Dr. Maria Jose Perry, Clinical Psychologist
- Stress cycle: what it is and how to break it. Dr. Mathilde Cerioli, Ph.D in Cognitive Neuroscience
- How to navigate the challenge of working and parenting, Dr. Maria Jose Perry, Clinical Psychologist
- Getting the support you need: Creating allyship for parents in the workplace, Elaine Chung, Play & Personality Expert
Prioritizing Mental & Physical Health
- Getting everyone on the same page and fostering connexion. Aki Raymer, M.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Getting children of all age to do more around the house, Amanda Hyer, M.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Fostering children independence, Dr Molly O’Shea, MD. Pediatrician
- Mindful tips for children & parents: Breathing techniques & yoga poses to calm down for the whole family. Alexandra Rossi. Mindfulness & Yoga Educator
Skills to Thrive at Work and at Home
Management vs. parenting styles: Flip your script at work and home. Dr. Molly O’Shea, M.D. Pediatrician
Using professional skills at home, and parenting skills at work. TBD
- Non-violent communication, TBD
Returning to Work
Returning to work after maternity leave. Dr. Molly O’Shea, M.D. Pediatrician
Paternity leave: connexion and support. TBD
- Getting to sleep to get work done. Jen Varela, Sleep Consultant
The Power of Play