End the Chaos: A Panel for Working Moms
Get actionable advice to get things done amidst the chaos
Parents have always struggled with stress and mental overload.
But the global pandemic has brought unthinkable challenges, with most of the burden falling on mothers
Join our panel of dedicated experts as we discuss ways to:
• Reduce stress and nurture wellness
• Manage responsibilities without losing your cool
• Keep kids engaged and cooperative
• Get support for all you do
Part 1: Feeling better: managing mental and physical health
- What happens when we are stressed, and what can we do about it? Mathilde Cerioli, Ph.D Neuroscience
- How to nurture our minds and hearts during extreme times, Dr Maria Jose Perry, Psychologist
- 6 Concrete steps to prioritizing your wellness, Shannon Shearn, Health & Fitness Specialist
Part 2: Getting work done: juggling family and work responsibilities
- Keeping your children engaged while you work, Elaine Chung, Play & Personality Expert.
- Block frustration and find accomplishment with a simple approach, Erika Friday, Systems specialist for moms.
- Creating a better work environment: Getting everyone on the same page, Aki Raymer, M.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Getting the support you need: Creating allyship for parents in the workplace, Elaine Chung, Play & Personality Expert.
Part 3 : Getting things done: setting your family up for success
- Getting children of all age to do more around the house, Amanda Hyer, M.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Getting cooperation through connection, Aki Raymer, M.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Adapting our expectations to children with learning disabilities, Mathilde Cerioli, Ph.D Neuroscience
This panel is for you if:
- You have at least one child under the age of fourteen.
- You are doing everything that you can… and it’s still not enough.
- You are managing ok, but feel like you can’t do it much longer.
- You are worried about your children, and want actionable strategies to support them.
- You feel stuck.
Meet our Panel:
Dr. Mathilde Cerioli
Ph.D in Cognitive Neuroscience, Founder of Fly Little Dragon
What happens when we are stressed, and what can we do about it?
Dr. Maria Jose Perry
How to nurture our minds and hearts during extreme times. Vitamins for Mental Health
Health & Fitness Specialist, Founder of Savage Wellness
Prioritizing our health and happiness amidst the chaos of motherhood.
6 concrete steps to prioritizing our wellness.
Play & Personality Expert, Founder of My Play Type
- Keeping children engaged while we work.
- Getting the support you need: Creating allyship for parents in the workplace.
Systems Specialist for moms, Founder of Ready Set Moms
Block frustration and find accomplishment with a simple approach.
MA, Infant Mental Health + Certified Positive Discipline Educator + Child Development Instructor. Founder of Parenting Paths
- Creating a better work environment: Getting everyone on the same page.
- Getting cooperation through connection.
M. Ed. (Master of Education), Founder of Kitchen Sink Parenting
Getting children of all age to do more around the house. Connecting your child’s developmental and emotional needs with your families need: meals, clean, laundry and swept floors. Chores at every age.