Aki Raymer, MA
Positive Parenting Coach, Founder of Parenting Paths.
Positive Parenting Coach
“Hi, I’m Aki. I’m here to help you raise more confident, connected, and cooperative kids. When I had my daughter, there wasn’t anyone I could turn to get truly individualized, scientifically-based support. So when my daughter was two, I went back to school! Parenting Paths was created over a decade ago to help parents enjoy their children (and each other) more.
My specialty is sharing proven, connection-based and personalized tools that work. I’ll listen without judgment, and then we’ll get to work to create an action plan that you can start using right away.
I love meeting people! If you want to talk about how I can help, please reach out!”
- Toddler and Preschool Development
- Tantrums and Defiance
- Family Conflict
- Sibling Dynamics
- Parenting in Partnership
- Finding Balance
- Personalized Parenting Strategies
- LGBTQ+, Multi-Cultural, and Blended Families
For Families, one on one consultation:
FREE/ 15-minute Phone Session: Curious about working with me? All interested families are invited to schedule a free 15-minute exploration call. If it isn’t a good fit, I’ll suggest other options for you
$125/ 45-minute phone consultation: Have a specific behavioral challenge that you want support with? This is for you. You’ll fill out a pre-session questionnaire, and leave this quick call with a clear action-plan that you can follow.
$265/ One Week of Support: Want to go a little deeper and learn some new parenting strategies? Curious about coaching? I’ll meet with you (and your partner if appropriate) and introduce you to my Tools for Transformational Parenting. After our call, I’ll send you an email that details your action-plan. For 7 days after our session, I’ll be available to support you via text message so that you can ask questions and keep making progress.
$625 / Month: Deeper connection for Transformational Parenting through coaching. 1 hour scheduled private session every two weeks. Unlimited access by text to support you so that you can ask questions and keep making progress.
$695/ Two hour presentation*: The Gift of Conflict, Positive Discipline, Parenting on the Same Page, Raising Grateful Kids, Chores, Navigating Screentime.
*Aki is available for short presentations, all-day experiences, and Professional Development events. Please contact her to talk about the possibilities.
In this panel, Aki talks about:
- Creating a better work environment: Getting everyone on the same page.
- Getting cooperation through connection.
Practical Tools for Easier Parenting
- 1 Video on the Neuroscience of Positive Discipline
- 4 Videos with 12 practical tools to make your parenting easier
- 1 Video Q&A from parents to help deal with common daily struggles
- Digital workbook with summaries, additional examples and exercises (28 pages).
- 2 Digital posters to give you visual reminder on what you learned
- BONUS Cheat sheets to help you deal with common parenting struggles
- Unlimited access to the videos and workbooks.
Learn from experts and parents!
Want to learn about fun play and special toys for your kids? Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates!