Positive Parenting & Neuroscience: Practical Tools for Easier Parenting
PRACTICAL TOOLS FOR EASIER PARENTING
What is it?
- 1 Videos on the Neuroscience of Positive Discipline
- 4 Videos with 12 practical tools to make your parenting easier
- 1 Video Q&A from parents to help deal with common daily struggles
- Digital Ebook with summaries, additional examples and exercises (28 pages).
- 2 Digital posters to give you visual reminder on what you learned
- BONUS Cheat sheets to help you deal with common parenting struggles
- Unlimited access to the videos and workbooks.
Whom is this package for?
For parents and caregivers who want to enjoy more their parenting journey and are whiling to learn brain-based, connection building strategies and practical tools for an easier parenting.
About the Instructors
Mathilde Cerioli, Ph.D. Neuroscience & Certified Positive Discipline Educator. Co-Founder of Fly Little Dragon.
Aki Raymer, MA Early Childhood and Family Specialist & Certified Positive Discipline Educator. Founder of Parenting paths, and experts at Fly Little Dragon.
I loved watching the videos. It was very useful to me. I felt my relationship with the children improved a lot after I watched the videos. Thank you very much
I love that all the educational principles covered in these videos are deeply rooted in science and yet the tools presented are very actionable and practical. I could immediately apply them and watch the magic happen with my young daughters.
Mathilde and Aki educate without patronizing, and teach without preaching. They are clearly experts in their field, and they deliver these incredibly valuable lessons and tools in a way that feels like they are speaking to ME, with really relatable examples and anecdotes from their own parenting experience.