- What personal data do we collect?
- How do we collect your personal data?
- How will we use your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (full name, email address, phone number)
- Full address (shipping and billing)
- Password created for Little Dragon website
- Referral name (how you found us)
- Google Analytics required information.
- Minor birthday (not name nor last name or any other info)
- Number of children in your family
- Order history
- IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, internet browser that you use and data on the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data that you choose to share with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (checkout process)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Google Analytics code
- Sign up on our website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information and offers on other products and services we think you might like. => Commercial purposes (ie: email marketing – Promotion) To opt out please send an email to email@example.com
- Analytics to better understand our market
Who we share your data with?
Our Company may share your data with our partner companies who supply the products and services you purchase through our website.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Unless otherwise noted above, we do not rent, share or exchange customer email addresses in the ordinary course of business. However, we may sell, transfer or assign customer information in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or similar business transaction, or in matters for which the information is required by law.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Bluehost.com.
Our Company will keep the information you provided to create an account for the time necessary to comply with the legality of their collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Portions of the website (such as our Member registration) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and for all activities that occur using your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or accounts.
Although we sell products intended for use by children, those products are intended for purchase by adults only. If you are under 18, you may use littledragontoys.com only with permission of or supervision by a parent or guardian. The Little Dragon website does not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email de firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keep items in your online shopping cart
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
CA online protection act for CA residents
CalOPPA applies to any person or entity that owns or operates a commercial website or online service that “collects and maintains personally identifiable information from a consumer residing in California who uses or visits” said website or online service. CalOPPA does not apply to Internet service providers or similar entities that transmit or store personally identifiable information for a third party.