Download the Positive Language Tool PDF to get some concrete examples
PRACTICAL TOOLS FOR EASIER PARENTING
What is it?
- 1 Video on the Neuroscience of Positive Discipline
- 4 Videos with 12 practical tools to make your parenting easier
- 1 Video Q&A from parents to help deal with common daily struggles
- Digital workbook with summaries, additional examples and exercises (28 pages).
- 2 Digital posters to give you visual reminder on what you learned
- BONUS Cheat sheets to help you deal with common parenting struggles
- Unlimited access to the videos and workbooks.
Whom is this package for?
For parents and caregivers who want to enjoy more their parenting journey and are whiling to learn brain-based, connection building strategies and practical tools for an easier parenting.
About the Instructors
Mathilde Cerioli, Ph.D. Neuroscience & Certified Positive Discipline Educator. Co-Founder of Fly Little Dragon.
Aki Raymer, MA Early Childhood and Family Specialist & Certified Positive Discipline Educator. Founder of Parenting paths, and experts at Fly Little Dragon.